Automotive service centers and independent repair shops share one thing in common: The floors take a beating. Considering the type of work that goes on, you can understand why epoxy garage floor coatings in Round Rock have become the preferred solution. Between oil, grease, antifreeze, and other fluid spills; dropped tools; heavy foot and vehicle traffic; and equipment being scooted from one area to another, you need a flooring system that will hold up.
When it comes to epoxy garage floor coatings at your Round Rock business, you need a product that can handle almost anything, like SunEpoxy 54. Here are five reasons to choose this type of flooring system.
- Applications – Whether your service center accommodates 50 or 200 customers a day, this epoxy coating is perfect. You have it applied not only in the area where your technicians work on vehicles but also outside where cars park before servicing.
- Enhancements – Although this product ranks among the best epoxy garage floor coatings for Round Rock repair shops as is, you can enhance its performance. With the right additions, this coating becomes more resistant to vehicle and foot traffic, UV light, and harsh chemicals. You can also have the degree of slip resistance modified.
- Seamless Surface – Once applied, this thin-mil epoxy flooring system has a seamless surface. As your technicians move around and when visitors enter the service area, there is no risk of someone tripping and sustaining an injury. Rolling equipment around also becomes easier.
- Low Odor – Unlike several other garage floor coatings, this is a low-odor product. That way, your employees can work without a pungent smell overwhelming them.
- Design Possibilities – By adding quartz beads or solid or multicolored vinyl acrylic paint chips, your technicians will have a more enjoyable work environment. At the same time, the right design creates a more professional space that customers appreciate.